Treat redness and veins with the VBeam Perfecta dye laser
Couperose is primarily an aesthetic problem caused by dilated capillaries. On the one hand, these shimmer visibly through the facial skin - especially in the area of the nose and cheeks - and on the other hand they are responsible for a permanent reddening of the face. Couperose forms in higher layers and shows itself in the form of red veins - vascular lesions on the face. The dark, blue veins are popularly known as spider veins. Couperose (red, burst capillaries) occurs in many people at a young age. The reason for this is the special female connective tissue structure. Couperose is systemic and is more common in women than men. In addition to tattoo removal or permanent hair removal, the removal of this annoying blemish is one of the typical laser applications. At Era Esthetic in Frankfurt am Main there are couperose treatments with excellent VBeam Perfecta lasers from Candela Medical.
LENGTH OF TIME
about 15-30 minutes
every 4-6 weeks
Treatment course of a laser treatment for redness and veins
To remove dilated vessels and other vascular structures, we use Candela Medical's advanced VBeam Perfecta dye vascular laser, specifically designed for vascular removal, which is recognized by dermatologists and many patients worldwide as the most effective method used to solve a wide range of vascular problems . Goggles will be put on you. The necessary laser parameters are set, the applicator is aimed at the area to be treated. During the treatment you will feel warmth and tingling. The treatment also uses Candela Medical's patented DCD cooling system, which provides cooling before, during and after the pulse, making the treatment more comfortable and providing additional skin protection.
Prices of a dermatological laser treatment
After a successful consultation, you are free to decide whether you would rather book each treatment individually or for yourself
choose one of the advantage packages.
|Removal of hemangioma, cherry angioma||€109|
|removal of a vessel||€109|
FAQ Laser treatments for redness & veins
The number and duration of treatments depends on the specific structure, its time of origin and its characteristics. You can usually expect 2-4 treatments, each lasting between 15 and 30 minutes. Certain blood vessels can be removed in as little as one treatment.
Depending on the area and size, the treatment can take between 15 and 30 minutes.
- No treatment during pregnancy
- Avoid sun for 4-6 weeks
- Do not visit solarium for 4-6 weeks
- 2 weeks prior to treatment, do not take any medication that increases light sensitivity (e.g. antibiotic, cortisone, antidepressants, PrEP)
- Do not use Renova or products with glycolic acid for 2 days before the treatment
- Please let us know if you have applied cream/ointment, deodorant, make-up, hairspray, perfume or similar in the area to be treated
- Do not take aspirin 10 days before treatment and ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil or related products such as Aleve, Naprosyn) 5 days before treatment.
- Do not take Renova or products with glycolic acid for 2 days before the treatment
- Please inform us about any medication or use of medicinal ointments/creams within the last 6 weeks
- Avoid sun/solarium on the treated area for 3 months and use sunscreen (50 SPF).
- Abstain from excessive sports for 7 days
- 5 days no hot shower, sauna or bathtub
- Do not use creams containing bleaching agents or chemical peels on the treated area for 14 days
- Hyperpigmentation/darker spots may occur on a case-by-case basis. If you notice something like this, contact us.
- Redness and pustule formation may persist for 72 hours
- 5 days edema may occur
- 14 days small bruises are possible
The Candela Vbeam Perfecta is a particularly effective dye laser. The laser is FDA-approved in the United States and has been developed to very high standards of safety, quality and efficacy.
Vascular formations are caused by damaged or dilated blood vessels on the surface of the skin.
With thinner connective tissue, typical of reddened skin, vessels are visible to the naked eye.
During a free consultation, Era Esthetic specialists will analyze your exact requirements and discuss the recommended course of treatment with you.
Vbeam Perfecta - Lasersystem
Vbeam Perfecta ist ein must-have-Laser für über 20 FDA-zugelassene Anwendungsbereiche.
Vbeam Perfecta hat sich bei einer Vielzahl von Behandlungen von vaskulären, pigmentierten und bestimmten nicht-pigmentierten Läsionen bewährt - und dieses ohne nennenswerte Nebenwirkungen.
Das Candela Vbeam-System ist ein durch Taschenlampen angeregter, gepulster Farbstofflaser, der zur Behandlung von gutartigen kutanen Gefäßläsionen, gutartigen gynäkologischen Gefäßläsionen und periorbitalen Falten geeignet ist.