Wrinkle treatment with PicoWay Resolve Laser in Frankfurt
Regain your youthful appearance and give your collagen a little 'boost' so it can regenerate naturally. When the first wrinkles appear in the late 20s, for example on the eyes, this is often due to stress or facial expressions.
But the initially small "crow's feet" mill their way into the skin as deep furrows over time and make our eyes appear older. In the hope of stopping the formation of wrinkles, women like to use an anti-aging cream. Keeping your skin elastic and moist is very good, but the cream only works on the surface and not in depth. The aging process cannot be stopped with a cream. In order to rebuild collagen and elastin, a more intensive treatment is required, which works deep in the skin. With the fractionated dual wavelength module and the unique picosecond technology, PicoWay Resolve ensures more even and firmer skin.
LENGTH OF TIME
about 15-30 minutes
every 4-6 weeks
Course of treatment with PikoWay Resolve
If someone asked you to look in the mirror and write a list of all the things you don't like about your skin, you would probably quickly come up with a long list of things.
And unfortunately, as we age, this list just keeps getting longer. For most people, wrinkles are at the top of the list. These really are the telltale signs of aging. For a long time, people have used creams and lotions to fight wrinkles.
However, there are two problems with using creams and lotions: First, they only provide a superficial treatment. They don't produce profound, long-term results. Second, in most cases they just don't work. Over-the-counter topical treatments don't contain enough active ingredients to really transform the look of your face.
Unlike virtually ineffective topical creams and lotions, PicoWay® Resolve is an effective and safe way to solve some of your skin concerns.
Laser wrinkle treatment prices
After a successful consultation, you are free to decide whether you would rather book each treatment individually or for yourself
choose one of the advantage packages.
|Behandlung||Einzelpreis||Einzelpreis im 6er-Paket|
|area around the eyes||€199||€159|
|area around the mouth||€199||€159|
FAQ laser treatment wrinkles
One treatment lasts 15-30 minutes. Approximately 2-4 treatments at an interval of 4 weeks are recommended for optimal results.
- No treatment during pregnancy
- Avoid intense sun on the area to be treated for at least 2 weeks
- 2 weeks of not taking medications that increase light sensitivity (e.g., antibiotic, cortisone, antidepressants, PrEP).
- Do not use self-tanner and do not visit solarium for 2 weeks before starting the treatment and during the whole treatment period.
- Do not apply cream, makeup or otherwise hydrate the area to be treated for 24 hours prior to treatment. Please let us know if you have applied cream, deodorant, makeup, hairspray, perfume or similar to the area to be treated.
- Avoid intense sun on the treated area for 2-3 weeks and use sunscreen ( 50 SPF every 2.5 hours ).
- 7 days renunciation of excessive sports
- No hot shower, sauna/steam bath or bathtub for several days
- Hyperpigmentation/darker spots may occur on a case by case basis- if you notice something like this, contact us- there may be an initial darkening of the pigment before it lightens up
- 14 days no creams containing bleaching agents or chemical peels
- 72 hours redness may persist, edema/pustule formation may last up to 5 days
- We recommend the use of a rich day care and the use of masks in the first days to accelerate wound healing
Redness can last up to 72 hours. If the wrinkles are in a clearly visible place, after the laser treatment the skin will be swollen and reddened for some time, the skin must be carefully protected from the sun and it is necessary to apply special creams. Therefore, it is not recommended to have the treatment right before you go on holiday if you plan to sunbathe or take part in a photo shoot.
PicoWay uses a powerful picosecond laser that uses the shortest laser pulses available. A picosecond is a trillionth of a second! PicoWay's ultra-short pulses are important because of their photoacoustic effect, so the skin does not heat up like a photothermal (heating) or procedure, which can lead to side effects such as downtime and scarring.
Collagen is a structural protein found mainly in the body's connective tissue. From 20, the collagen content decreases. Only a strong collagen framework can keep our skin wrinkle-free for longer. Thus, this protein is crucial for our youthful appearance. Collagen cannot be applied to the skin with e.g. creams, because it acts only superficially and not in depth. For a long-term effect, the body's own collagen formation must be stimulated in the depth of the skin to obtain a visible smoothing effect.
- At the first signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin irregularities
- Sun damage
PikoWay - picosecond laser
PicoWay is a picosecond laser certified for the treatment of acne scars, wrinkles, benign pigmented lesions (dark spots) and tattoo removal. PicoWay has traditionally been used primarily to remove tattoos and pigments, but is now increasingly being used to treat acne scars and wrinkles.
PicoWay includes different handpieces and laser wavelengths for the treatment of the aforementioned indications. The PicoWay Zoom handpieces are designed to remove tattoos and dark spots. The PicoWay Resolve fractional handpieces are used to treat acne scars and wrinkles.
PicoWay has the shortest pulse lengths* of any picosecond aesthetic laser. PicoWay provides efficient treatments with little or no downtime. Find out more about how PicoWay can help you achieve beautiful skin.