NiSV - certificate of competence for laser treatments
Since January 1, 2021, there is the so-called Ordinance on Protection against Harmful Effects of Non-Ionizing Radiation in Human Applications (NiSV).
For treatments with e.g. laser devices, intensive light sources or high-frequency devices, a certificate of competence is required.
The specialists at Eva Esthetic have successfully completed the relevant training.
FFP-2, KN95 and similar
1.5 - 2 meters
Before, during and after each working day
CLEAN AND LUXURIOUS SPACES
All ERA Esthetic locations are housed in modern buildings. Our facilities are sanitized before, during and after each work day following the best industry standards and protocols.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
Because we strive to prioritize the health and well-being of our customers, here are some recommendations to consider before visiting our center.
- Please wear an FFP2 mask
- In case of illness, cancel the appointment in good time
- Inform if you have had contact with someone who had Corona or if you had Corona yourself
- Show up on time for the appointment
- Appear unaccompanied
- Wash and disinfect hands
- Keep a distance of 1.5-2 m in the waiting area
- Animals are strictly forbidden in the center
- EC or credit card preferred