Injection lipolysis - fat-way injection in Frankfurt
The selective fat reduction by means of injection of fat-dissolving preparations is called injection lipolysis or colloquially fat-away-syringe. The introduction of this proven method has led to a renewed interest in local fat reduction. At ERA Esthetic, Dr. Stoskiene has more than a decade of experience with injection lipolysis, which she has used for fat reduction for both large and small areas of the body. Injection lipolysis is not a tool for overall weight loss, but it is an effective way to get rid of problem areas like your thighs, legs, and stomach where stubborn fat won't go away with exercise alone. It's also an ideal way to correct bumps and dents that may appear after liposuction.
LENGTH OF TIME
about 10-20 minutes
every 3 weeks
Treatment course of an injection lipolysis
The deoxycholic acid is injected two to three times at intervals of three weeks. With only two small punctures per area, the fat cells melt permanently and are broken down naturally. An area covers an area of approx. 10 x 10 cm. The injections are painless. The main active ingredient is a salt of a secondary bile acid, deoxycholic acid, and occurs naturally in the human organism.
Fat-dissolving bile acid is originally intended for the natural digestion of dietary fats and is therefore very efficient. Treatment is with local superficial anesthetic
Prices of a fat-away-injection
Within your free consultation you will receive an individually tailored treatment offer!
|Small areas (e.g. chin, knees)||from €219|
|Larger areas (e.g. abdomen, hips, thighs, etc.)||from €309|
FAQ Fat Away Injection
Since the fat tissue cells are dissolved (lipolysis), lasting success can be expected, similar to suction.
If sport and diet don't help, the fat-away injection is used. It can help reduce stubborn love handles, but it cannot replace a healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise and a healthy diet. Small to medium-sized fat deposits that are particularly stubborn can be treated with the fat-away-syringe. Injection lipolysis is not a solution for overweight.
The treatment is suitable for the following body parts, among others:
- Double chin
- Sagging cheeks
- Riding pants
- Belly or hip fat
Small to medium fat deposits that are particularly stubborn can be treated with the fat-away injection. However, injection lipolysis cannot replace a healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise and a healthy diet and is not a solution for obesity.
Pain varies from person to person, as it depends on the treated area and the sensitivity of the skin. The injections are generally found to be painless. The treatment is performed with local superficial anesthesia.
- No treatment during pregnancy
- No treatment for cold symptoms
- No treatment for autoimmune diseases
- 2 weeks of not taking medications that increase light sensitivity (e.g., antibiotic, cortisone, antidepressants, PrEP).
- Do not perform any peels, injections or laser treatments for 4 weeks before the treatment
- Avoid intensive sun and solarium on the treated area for 2-3 weeks and use sunscreen ( 50 SPF every 2.5 hours ).
- No peelings, injections or laser treatment in the treated area for 4 weeks
- Abstain from excessive sports for 7 days
- Redness and swelling may persist for 2-5 days
- Do not cover puncture sites with make-up after treatment, this is possible again the next day